- March 3, 2018 1:20 pm
- By Better Earth Jewels PVT.LTD.
Regardless of the metal you choose, take these steps to keep your jewelry polished and scratch-free:
· Store jewelry in separate pouches or compartments of a jewelry box to avoid scratching.
· Clean jewelry in a solution of mild dish detergent and warm water, rinse thoroughly and dry with a soft cloth.
· Don’t scrub precious metals with an adult toothbrush. To remove tough grime from crevices, you can gently use a child’s toothbrush with soft bristles.
· Remove jewelry for manual labor or sports to avoid scratching, when working with harsh chemicals, and when swimming in chlorinated water.
· Check with your jeweler if your jewelry contains diamonds or gemstones, because some may be treated and need special attention.
About BetterEarth Products
"Better Earth is started with a concept to promote ECO Friendly Lab grown diamonds that are 100% conflict free and friendly to our nature mother Earth."